Pet Vaccination Dubai
Vaccines are biological agents administered to a healthy animal in order to give that animal immunity against a specific disease or condition. Vaccinations generally contain minute doses of de-activated microorganisms that in their live state, could potentially cause illness or disease. Introducing a minute amount of the de-activated agent of a vaccinatable disease causes the body to recognize it as an invasive agent without being exposed to the risk of the live form of the infection or organism. This triggers the immune system of the dog to fight off the agent, and so, build up antibodies against it that will remain in place to fight off the live form of the micro-organism in future, should the dog become exposed to it.
Vaccinations are very crucial for every pet’s health. They are given to avoid future diseases and for prevention purpose. They also prevent diseases from passing between animals and from animals to people. Our dedicated team of veterinarians will guide our clients through the required vaccines, assist with scheduling them and the process.
Vaccinations are an important part of your pets’ complete health care, beginning when they’re only 6 to 8 weeks of age and continuing throughout their entire life’s vaccines are an easy and inexpensive way to protect your pet from the most common but serious illnesses your pet can catch. If you are looking for pet vaccination in Dubai, then we at Canadian Veterinary Clinic is there for you.
The importance of pet vaccinations
To take good care of our animals, responsible pet owners give their pets proper vaccination thus ensuring that they are healthy and happy. Pet vaccines serve various purposes such as the prevention of diseases, increasing public safety by preventing transmission of certain ailments and extending the life span of ailing pets.
Ensuring Your Pet's Health: Our Comprehensive Pet Vaccination Services
At our Canadian Veterinary Clinic in Dubai, we understand the importance of a strong vaccination program. Our clinic offers vaccinations tailored to the specific needs of each pet:
- Core vaccines: We offer core specialty vaccines that protect against common and serious diseases including rabies, distemper, parvovirus and adenovirus.
- Non-specific vaccines: To accommodate your pet's lifestyle and environment, we offer non-specific, targeted treatments for diseases such as bardetella (feline cough) and feline leukemia.
- Vaccines for dogs and puppies: Our clinic ensures that your small pets receive vaccinations to build a strong immune foundation and protect them as they grow.
- Booster shots: We establish customized revaccination programs to improve vaccinations over time, adapting to your pet's changing health needs.
Customized vaccination plans
We recognize that every pet is unique. That’s why, we emphasize the importance of personalized vaccination plans. We take into account various factors such as breed, age, lifestyle and existing health conditions while making a vaccination schedule. This personalized approach ensures that your pet receives the most effective and necessary vaccinations, thus reducing the risk of adverse reactions and maximizing protection.
Top Reasons to Choose Our Pet Vaccination Services
- Experienced Veterinary Team: We have very qualified veterinarians who are familiar with the recent developments and practices in veterinary medicine thus ensure that your pets receive the best treatment from our clinic.
- Comprehensive Vaccination Services: We are fully capable of meeting the diverse vaccination requirements of pets from core to non-core vaccines in Dubai.
- Customized Approach: We acknowledge that not everything is same. We have various personalized vaccination schemes for your pet where they are based on an animal’s specificity and unique environmental exposure.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities: We have modern facilities at our clinic making it conducive and secure for the pets and their owners.
- Commitment to Preventive Care: Besides vaccination, our clinic will also advise you on good eating habits of your pet and give tips on exercising it to live long and healthy.
What types of vaccinations do you offer for pets in Dubai?
We provide vaccinations for pets so they can be healthy enough to fight diseases if they are exposed to those disease-causing organisms. Vaccines are given to pets that are 6-8 weeks our older. We provide vaccines for different kinds of diseases for pets.
How often should my pet be vaccinated?
The following vaccinations are must for dogs and cats - Dhppi/L and Rabies for dogs, Flu/Enteritis and Rabies for cats. After the first booster, you can administer the vaccines every 3 years.
Do I need to bring any documentation to the clinic for my pet's vaccinations?
Yes, our pet vaccination Dubai vet would need some kind of details of previous vet visits, details of vaccinations, length, weight and other details, so bring them along when you visit.
Will my pet experience any side effects after vaccination?
Your pet might experience some side effects of the vaccination like fever, allergic reactions, vomiting, diarrhoea, sneezing, sluggishness and even loss of appetite. But the risks associated with the vaccines are far better than the diseases unvaccinated pets might have to face.
Can my pet be vaccinated if it is pregnant or nursing?
It is advisable to vaccinate your pet before pregnancy. Vets at pet vaccination Dubai advise against vaccinations during their pregnancy or lactation stages.
Are there any restrictions on the transportation of vaccinated pets in Dubai?
You must show the original vaccination card, animal passport, date of birth details, pet microchip, rabies vaccinations and other vaccination records, treatments and their validity, before you can enter the country with your pet.