Health Benefits of Neutering Your Pets
We know that your pet is your family and its health and well-being come as your priority. Pets need regular treatment, care and proper medication to live a healthy life. Neutering is also an important factor to make them live a good life. Canadian veterinary is one of the best known for dog neutering in Dubai and we have evident records of health benefits that pet parents find for their pets. Here, I start to explain the benefits by claiming that I choose the best for my pet and that neutering my pet in Abu Dhabi, made my dog healthy.
Health benefits of spaying
Cat spaying in Dubai or dog neutering in Dubai have been highly successful to give the best results for the pet’s health. Let us now dive in to know how neutering or spaying helps your pet.
- If you are looking to make your pet less attracted by
- males, for the safety of your pet, spaying can help as it leads to no heat cycles.
- With spaying, you do not risk your pets roaming farther.
- It will save your pet from the risk of mammary gland tumours, ovarian and, or uterine cancer. It will show the best results if done before the heat cycle.
- You can stop the overpopulation of cats, kittens, dogs or puppies.
- Let your cats and dogs spend more healthy time with you as helps to get them much healthier lives.
Benefits of neutering
- You can reduce or eliminates the risk of spraying and marking
- Save your pets from roaming around, and hence not risk their lives due to auto accidents or fight injuries.
- You can save your pet from the risk of testicular cancer and also will decrease the incidence of prostate disease
- You can stop the overpopulation of unwanted cats, kittens, dogs, or puppies.
- Neutering your dogs can make them more social by decreasing aggressive behaviour, including dog bites
- Let your pets live a much longer and healthier life.
Let us go into the details: benefits of neutering or spaying your pets
- We find many dogs or cats on the streets suffering and struggling to live. We can stop that by stopping the cause of overpopulation by neutering or spaying. Companion animal overpopulation can be reduced by the process. So for the benefit of humans and animals, overpopulation has to be curtailed.
- Sterilized dogs or cats are found to lead a much healthier and longer life. It can improve their life span by an average of 1 to 3 years, for even 3 to 5 years. Dogs or cats which have undergone neutering or spaying have fewer chances to be a victim of mammary gland tumours, or cancer, prostate cancer, perianal tumours, pyometra and uterine, ovarian and testicular cancers.
- Sterilized dogs or cats are less prone to roam around, hence reducing the risk of contracting diseases or getting hurt as they roam. According to surveys, the average age of male cats living outside is less than 2 years. You can help your pets from feline immunodeficiency syndrome which spreads by bites and intact catfights
- Neutering or spaying animals is also a social requirement. Unwanted animals are a threat to mankind every day and hence, sterilization can stop overpopulation. Society suffers from public nuisance, soiling parks and streets, running shrubbery, frightening children and elderly people, creating noise and other disturbances, causing automobile accidents, and sometimes even killing livestock or other pets due to unwanted animals, and it becomes a responsibility to stop it.