Pet Shipping | Pet Relocation
At Canadian veterinary clinic we realize that pets aren’t just cargo – they are part of the family. For more than 6 years we handling the relocation of family pets and security/work dogs. We take pride in our obsessive attention to detail and planning as well as our personal attention to each relocation.
We have staffed with experienced and knowledgeable pet shipping experts (pet shippers) to either guide you through the process of collecting the documentation or handling the entire process.
Advanced preparation is strongly advised. Speak to an Expert Pet Shipper to discuss your pet relocation needs and together we can structure a customized travel program that will benefit you and your pet.
Moving to a new country with your pet can be a hassle if you are not familiar with the complex rules and regulations governing the transportation of animals. It is highly recommended that you use a professional pet shipping service. This is to avoid the many problems that can arise if transit is not handled properly.
At Canadian vet , we provide top-notch pet shipping services and advise clients on our many locations on the requirements needed to import or export their beloved pet. Move One profile a country every month to make your relocation a hassle-free as possible. We are providing an in-depth look at pet relocation issues, which could pose problems for expats.
International Pet Transportation Service Overview
- A dedicated team of multilingual experienced and knowledgeable specialists.
- Full consultation on animal import and export regulations.
- Veterinary and travel document compliance review.
- Preparation and submission of all necessary documentation (i.e. pet animal import license).
- Coordinate quality, comfortable travel crates – custom made to suit individual pets.
- Consultation and planning of routing and transport options.
- Sourcing of multilingual veterinarians.
- Delivery to airport and airline check-in.
- Boarding, kenneling and quarantine (if required) coordination.
- Travel process
- Determining the best travel schedule, based on airline carrier routes and restrictions
- Updates on your pet’s condition and status during transit